Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Baby Ducks!

So I was walking by the pond south of campus. I have been looking for baby ducks for the last couple of months, and they finally came! There are two families I think. They are tiny, cute, yellow, and fuzzy.

There are also more turtles. They like to sit on the log that floats around in the pond. There are smaller ones now too. I guess the turtles had babies too. Maybe. They're not as busy as the ducks. They are cold blooded after all >.>

Random Quote:
Scrooge McDuck: Launchpad, is this a stunt you learned in flight school?
Launchpad: Flight school?
Scrooge McDuck: You mean you never took flying lessons?
Launchpad: [Lunkishly] Well, I took a crash course.
Scrooge McDuck: Now he tells me.
~Duck Tails: The Movie - Treasure of the Lost Lamp~

Lucky! A Second Random Quote:
Raphael: Cricket? Nobody understands cricket! You gotta know what a crumpet is to understand cricket!
~Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (The Movie)~

No comments: