Sunday, March 29, 2009

Haircut!

I got my hair cut last Tuesday. 13 inches! It turned out shorter than I expected it to be. Also, I was able to donate it to the Make a Wig Foundation... or Locks of Love... Anyway, here is a before pic:



Ok ok ok that's the family dog, Scout, wearing my husbands very old work hat. Scout put up with it because he was being offered some sort of food. Here's the real before pic:



Here is an after pic. Somewhere in that 13 inches of hair must have been part of my brain...



And here is a nice after picture for the in-laws:

4 comments:

Sveta said...

Diane, your hair looks darling!

Anonymous said...

Bow chicka wow wow. (That is sexy stripper music if you couldn't tell). Looking good, sister! Very cute cut!

Diane said...

Thanks guys! Though I think a nose-picking stripper would be kinda weird... I've never heard of a snot/mucus fetish before... of course it could be I just don't hang around in those circles...

A.S.R. said...

I like the cut. The first time that I have know you to have short hair.