Sunday, May 25, 2008

Xena Weekend


Ah, Xena! The only person in the universe that can have "La la la la la la la" as a battle cry. I'm having a Xena weekend. I recently got Netflix and can watch movies on my compy, and the Xena series is one of them. This show is all about feminine strength and sexiness. I find that combination funny. When attractive women walk around with low-cut tops and short skirts, people don't think, "I bet she's smart with valuable opinions" or "I bet she can beat me up," nor do they simply not notice. They think one of two things: "What a whore" or "OMG look at her bewbs!!!! And those legs! *drool*" But it's fantasy. So it's ok for the women to walk around wearing practically nothing.

Random Quote:
"Having more money does not insure happiness. People with ten million dollars are no happier than people with nine million dollars." ~Hobart Brown~

No comments: